Wednesday, July 13, 2011

June

We have had the very best summer. It has been so busy and full not with any big thing but with just every day fun stuff. I haven't been the best picture taker but not because I haven't had anything to take pictures of. Our summer has been packed full with great family times, many play dates and lots of bike rides. Jaxson is madly in love with riding his bike and does such a fantastic job at riding. I've enjoyed having him ride next to me vrs being in the baby bike carrier behind my bike although there are those few moments where I look at him riding so fast on his own and can't believe how fast the time has went. His 2 favorite places to ride his bike is in front of our house down the side walk into our garage I think he likes the little slope and picking up speed and also riding by himself to Grandma's. That was a huge step for me in letting him ride by himself as I watch by my door till he gets there but he loves being independent and I've got to support that even if it kills me sometimes.




Kole
One of the best things about summer is that Lexie, Gracie and Kole get to share 9 weeks of summer with us and this summer we are all in Vernal having a blast. Jaxson adores Kole and is always so excited when he rides down on his bike to play or they get to play together at Grandma's. I love watching them play and become such great friends.
This day I built a hut for them to play in. It was their tent and they were camping and would go hunting for bears around our house. Super cute!This picture was not posed at all. They were playing and were so quit while I was in my bedroom folding clothes. I came out to see them doing this, so precious.

Itty Bitty Ball
We did another Itty Bitty Ball since the last session was such a hit with Jaxson. This time Jaxson's cousin's Kole and Brianna were able to do it with us and that was really fun. Jaxson loved every week. This session Jaxson was very into what "team" he was on and what his "team" scored and if they "won" the other "team" it was very funny. T-Ball was the best specially on the last day with Jaxson, Kole and Brianna were actually on a team together and got to play baseball. They were running all around those bases scoring. Jaxson was a pro hitting the ball on his own and over all the kids and adults playing on the other team.
Kole, Brianna and Jaxson with their Itty Bitty Ball t-shirts and certificates



Father's Day


We were able to spend time with my dad and Brett's dad on this special day. Jaxson and I made Brett's favorite breakfast and surprised him with some gifts: a new swimming suit,
a basket of goodies with tokens and new shoes to match Jax.Brett got Jaxson his shoes a while ago and keep telling me and Jax how he would like a pair. Brett loves shoes and so when Father's Day rolled around Jaxson thought it was time to get dad some cool shoes like his that would of coarse make daddy run fast like him.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you introduced us to Itty Bitty Ball. Brianna loved playing sports with her cousins. I love the Father's Day pictures of Jaxson and Brett. How fun for them both to love their shoes so much!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones