Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Guys

Brett and Jaxson had matching ties for Father's Day. I must say they were so cute I couldn't stop looking at them!=) It was a challenge to get a super great pictures. Not only was I working with a guy and a 2 year old but we were running a little late since we had Brett open his Father's Day gifts before 9am church and when we went out to get this pictures there were two loose sheep on our lawn so Jaxson was all about them and not so much about looking at the camera and smiling. A while back Jaxson started really paying attention to ties and has since then insist that he wear a tie just like dad and grandpa to church. I love these two boys they are my world.
We had a great Father's Day. We were able to spend time with both families and most importantly our daddies. I really love watching Brett be a father and am grateful for the wonderful father that I have in my life.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the ties. They are great looking guys.

Heather said...

AWWW! Where on Earth did you find matching ties for them?

Josh and Kristen said...

UH! Where did you find those ties??? I have been dying to find matching ties for all my guys... SO CUTE

Kay's said...

Love the ties where did you get them? I have been looking for matching ties for my 3 guys!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones